Sunday, December 30, 2012

Stacking the Shelves: December 30th

This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga over at Tynga's Reviews that tell people what new books we've gotten over the week.

Downloaded to Kindle:

The Handmaid's Tale by Margeret Atwood-Amazon has been having some fabulous Kindle deals for the end of the year, this was one of them. I actually have read Handmaid's Tale ages ago for class before this dystopian thing hit big thanks to Hunger Games. May or may not do a reread review for it even though I don't often give reviews for classics because what can I say about a classic like this that hasn't already been said somewhere else? Plus with classics most people have already made up their mind if they are going to give them a shot or not.

The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Steve Chbosky-Meant to read this in 2012 finally but never got around to it. But for the moment it is 3.99 on Amazon so hopefully I'll finally get to it soon.

Bought at Barnes and Noble (aka I got gift cards for Christmas because my parents know what pleases me):

Heather Wells series Book 4: Size 12 and Ready to Rock by Meg Cabot-I adore the Heather Wells mysteries. The only reason it took me so long to get this was lack of funds.

The Iron Fey series Book 5: The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa-I tried to resist because I was happy with where Kagawa left the series but damn, the pull was too strong.

The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel Book 5: The Warlock by Michael Scott-This series is my crack. However I wait till it comes out in paperback because thats the way I bought my first book and I have this thing about having all hardcover/paperback for my series.

Also got a awesome Harry Potter cloth tote bag to carry all my library books in.

1 comment:

  1. I think I'm the only person who won't read The Perks of Being a Wallflower! It's been on my shelf staring at me for two years lol! Ahhh... soon!

    Check out what I got this week at Marie Loves Books!

    ReplyDelete