Sunday, December 23, 2012

Stacking the Shelves: December 23rd

This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga over at Tynga's Reviews which tells everyone which books we've gotten over the week.

All the links on this post go to the books Amazon page if you want more info.

Bought books:
Bloodlines Book 2: The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead-Because I'm trying to get caught up. I meant to buy it sooner but sadly rent takes priority over books.

From the library:

The Dead Girls Detective Agency by Suzy Cox-Ghost girls solving their own murder? Sign me up!

Hush Hush Book 4: Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick-The Hush Hush series for me are like Twinkies: totally bad but for some reason I can't stop consuming them (Well...was like Twinkies I guess I should say ;mourns her Hostess cupcakes;). I have the lowest of the low expectations for this but I'm going to read it anyway.

Magisterium by Jeff Hirsch-2012 fantasy debut that looked cool.

Mystic City by Theo Lawrence-2012 debut that looks interesting.

Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas-Gotta admit, my expectations are low for this one. The summary sounds like every other fantasy I've read and apparently this was a original fic online and frankly all this self publishing has left a bad taste in my mouth (I blame YOU Fifty Shades of Gray and Amanda Hocking). We'll see how this goes.

The Liar Society Book 2: The Lies That Bind by Laura Roecker-This one sounds like it builds on the more interesting parts of Liar Society so I'm giving the series another shot.

Bannon and Clare book 1: The Iron Wyrm Affair by Lilith Saintcrow-Adult steampunk. Apparently a mystery series in a steampunk world with a buddy cop element. I'm weak to this action, I just had to pick it up.

Delcroix Academy Book 1: The Talents by Inara Scott-Been meaning to look into this one for awhile now.

The Lying Game book 3: Two Truths and a Lie by Sara Shepard-Because I find this series better then PLL and actually want to keep up on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment