This is a weekly meme hosted by the girls over at The Broke and the Bookish.
Freebie week so I thought I'd do a topic I missed while my computer was down for repairs and is appropiate for the coming new year:
Top Ten Most Anticipated Books of 2013:
1) Finishing School Book 1: Etiquette and Espionage by Gail Carriger (Feb)-One of two upcoming spin-offs of my favorite adult series: the Parasol Protectorate. Is it going to have tropes? Yes. Am I going to care? Not likely because I enjoy Carriger's books so much it just doesn't matter.
2) Lunar Chronicles Book 2: Scarlet by Marissa Meyer (Feb)-The sequel to one of my favorite 2012 debuts. I can't wait.
3) Delirium Book 3: Reqium by Lauren Oliver (March)-I can't believe the Delirium trilogy is ending soon. And after that evil cliffhanger I can't wait to get my hands on this read.
4) School Spirits Book 1 by Rachel Hawkins (May)-Another spin-off, this one of my personal favorite trilogy Hex Hall.
5) Unearthly Book 3: Boundless by Cynthia Hand (Jan)-Another trilogy coming to end that I don't want to end. But gosh, I can't wait to read.
6) Sookie Stackhouse series Book 13: Dead Ever After by Charlaine Harris (May)-The ending of the Sookie Stackhouse series. I just want to know how the hell Harris is going to be ending all those plots in one book. Also I want to see if my predictiong of Sam/Sookie as endgame comes true.
7) Mind Games Book 1 by Kierstan White (Feb)-New series by the author of my personal favorite trilogy Paranormalcy. Plus it has a action girl in it. I'm all about action girls.
8) Shards and Ashes Short Story Collection (Feb)-Short Stories by tons of my favorite authors. I'll give it a look just on principal.
9) Cainsville Book 1: Omens by Kelley Armstrong (August)-Armstrong's newest series that sounds right up my alley.
10) Age of X Book 1: Gameboard of the Gods by Richelle Mead (June)-Yes my friends, Mead is doing dystopian. Commence fan freak out...now.