Sunday, May 13, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (2)

This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews.

Library Haul:
Demon's Lexicon Trilogy Book 3: The Demon's Surrender by Sarah Rees Brennan-Finally finishing off this fabulous trilogy. I can't wait for her new book in the fall or Team Human.
Revivalist Book 1: Working Stiff by Rachel Caine-adult zombie urban fantasy thing. Oddly I like Caine's adult books better then Morganville Vampires. Go figure.
Disillusionists Trilogy Book 1: Mind Games by Carolyn Crane-Adult Urban Fantasy thing.
Slide by Jill Hathaway-2012 YA debut. Looks like a paranormal of some sort.
When the Sea is Rising Red by Cat Hellisen-2012 YA debut. Sounds like a urban fantasy/dystopian blend. I haven't heard too much about this one and so I'm curious.
Demon Trappers series book 3: Forgiven by Jana Oliver-Urban fantasy series that I'm slightly hooked on even if it is a Buffy rip-off.
Cheshire Red series Book 1: Bloodshot by Cherie Priest.-Adult steampunkish vampire urban fantasy series that I've been hearing really good things about.
Goth Girl Mystery series Book 1: Buried by Linda Joy Singleton-YA paranormal that sounded cool. Although when I picked it up I didn't know it was a spin-off of another series Singleton had written. Hopefully that won't make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment