Sunday, May 6, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (1)

After shopping the new In My Mailbox look alike memes I've decided to go with Stacking the Shelves, a new meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews. So if you're looking for a IMMB alternative, check hers out!

Just bought two ebooks this week:
Ship Breaker by Paulo Bacigalupi-A dystopian from last year on sale for 2.99. This book has won all sort of awards and I've been meaning to read it for awhile now.
Sky Chasers Book 1: Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan-A debut from last year that is currently on sale for 2.99 at Amazon. I've heard many good things about it, School Library Journal even has it on their best fiction book of 2011 list.

That's it for me this week. Next week is library week, so there'll be lots more.

5 comments:

  1. Hopping thru on STS. Hope you enjoy your finds this week. Happy Reading! Come see what I got at Gimme's Goodies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Haul! Can't wait to hear your thoughts!

    Old Follower! :)

    Visit My STS Post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love finding cheap reads on Amazon. It helps make me feel not so bad going on a book haul! Enjoy both of your books =)

    Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves: STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read Glow a while ago! I was indifferent toward it, but tons of people liked it so I hope you enjoy! :)

    Check out my Stacking the Shelves Post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Glow! I can't wait for the sequel, Spark. Hope you enjoy it. Happy reading! ♥

    ReplyDelete