Saturday, May 26, 2012

Book Review: Forgiven

TITLE: Forgiven
Book 3 in the Demon Trappers series
AUTHOR: Jana Oliver
PUBLISHED: 2012
CATEGORY: YA
GENRE: Urban Fantasy, Romance
PREMISE: Riley continues her struggles in the demon trapping world.
MY REVIEW: Okay, here's the thing. I do like this series. I find the world unique, it's fast-paced, quick dialogue, the main romance is fun and complicated, and there is a interesting on-going plot. I'm just...losing patience with it?
Really, this book is more of the same old same old we've seen in the past two books. Honestly about the only things of significance that I even recall is Riley finally admitting her feelings (but of course she and her guy can't get together due to what is such a ridiculous obstacle I don't know where to begin) and Simon getting his ass reamed by a angel which admittedly was very nice to see but still. I just sort of snore read through this book. I think the author needs to wrap it up.
But if you're still really into this series then you'll be happy to know that hey, feelings are admitted! There's a kiss! And then there's the stupid road-block, but hey it means more books so I guess, yay? Like I said, the author should wrap this up, soon. I'm ready for her to move on to more meatier books.
WHO SHOULD READ: Fans of the first two books, urban fantasy fans
MY RATING: Three and a half out of Five ex's being annoying

No comments:

Post a Comment