This is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Top Ten Favorite Book Quotes
This is hard as I'm somewhat of a quote junkie. If you want to get a good handle on my favorite quotes, you can always look at my quote gadget from Goodreads on the sidebar.
1) "Every now and then I like to do as I'm told. Just to confuse people."-From Circle of Magic series: Melting Stones by Tamora Pierce
2) "Angry people are not always wise."-From Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
3) "If you want to know what a man is like; take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals."-From Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J. K. Rowling
4) "People have a habit of inventing fictions they believe wholeheartedly in order to ignore the truth they cannot accept."-From The Gemma Doyle Trilogy: A Sweet Far Thing by Libba Bray
5) "If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself."-From Percy Jackson Book 1: The Lighting Thief by Rick Riordan
6) "Stories never really end...even if the books like to pretend they do. Stories always go on. They don't end on the last page any more then they began on the first page."-From the Inkheart Trilogy Book 2: Inkspell by Cornelia Funke
7) "Have been unavoidably detained by world. Expect us when you see us."-From Stardust by Neil Gaiman
8) "You can't judge the many by the actions of the few."-From Sisters Grimm series Book 1: The Fairy Tale Detectives by Michael Buckley
9) "My bullshit meter is reading that as false."-From the Sookie Stackhouse series: Dead as a Doornail by Charlaine Harris
10) "In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."-From The Hitchhikers Gude to the Galxy series: The Restaurant at the End of the Universe by Douglas Adams