Monday, February 13, 2017

Book Review: Bad Blood

TITLE: Bad Blood
Book 4 in The Naturals series
AUTHOR: Jennifer Lynn Barnes
PUBLISHED: November 2016
CATEGORY: YA
GENRE: Mystery
PREMISE: Cassie finally gets some answers about her past as the group investigates a cult.
MY REVIEW: It's always a little bittersweet when a favorite series ends. I have enjoyed every installment of this series since it first started and am very sad to see it go. For those that don't know what it is: basically it's a YA Criminal Minds if they had powers instead of tech and if there were more on-going plots instead of just one-shot mysteries where there is no character development. I might have issues with Criminal Minds ;shrugs;
Personally I loved the ending. We got answers to the main mystery. We have a general idea of where the gang ended up. I was satisfied. I want more, because I adore these characters so much. But I am overall happy with where we ended up. I am sorry to see this series end but can't wait to see what new ideas Barnes has in store for us next.
WHO SHOULD READ: Fans of the first three books, Criminal Minds fans, CSI fans
MY RATING: Four out of Five sassy squad goals

No comments:

Post a Comment