Saturday, February 25, 2017

Notable Releases: 2/19-2/25

Here are all the books released this past week that are either on my radar or that I think people will be interested to know is coming out.

MG/YA

Castle Glower Book 5: Saturdays at Sea by Jessica Day George

For middle-grade fans, this series comes to a close. I...still need to read the first book. I got it for free on Kindle sometime ages ago, I just never got to it for some reason.






Dreamland Burning by Jennifer Latham

Historical mystery that sounds all kind of awesome.

Long May She Reign by Rhiannon Thomas

This sounds like Designated Survivor: Fantasy Edition and I have to say....I'm here for it.







Transference 1: The Dragon's Price by Bethany Wiggins

This a bit like Wrede's Enchanted Forest Chronicles series which was a favorite of mine back in the day so...I kind of have to give it a shot just on principal.






Adult Fiction

I See You by Clare Mackintosh

This week's twisty thriller release has already been released in the UK apparently (and it looks like it got pretty popular there) now it's coming over to the US.

Shades of Magic Book 3: A Conjuring of Light by V.E. Schwab

I'm pretty much V.E. Schwab trash at this point. You guys know I'll be reading this.







Non-Fiction

The Inkblots: Hermann Rorschach, His Iconic Test, and the Power of Seeing

If you're interested in science history, it sounds like this book may be for you.







Graphic Novels

Jughead Vol. 2 TP
Adventure Time Comics Vol. 1 TP
Wonder Woman Vol. 1: The Lies TP (Rebirth arc)
Snotgirl Vol. 1 TP
Ghost in the Shell Deluxe Edition vol. 1 HC
All New X-Men Vol. 3: Hell Hath So Much Fury TP
Penny Dreadful Vol. 1 TP

No comments:

Post a Comment