Saturday, July 1, 2017

Notable Releases: June 25th-July 1rst

Wow, guys, we're halfway through the year already, time sure does fly. Only a few this week are on my radar. Including some highly anticipated ones on my part.

MG/YA:

The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzie Lee

I've been hearing amazing things about this book and honestly the premise alone is enough to make me want it.

Glittering Court Book 2: Midnight Jewel by Richelle Mead

I...did not much like the first book in this series so chances are high that I won't be reading this book. However, there might be a reader here that liked it and wants to know about the sequel, so...here you go.

The Conqueror's Saga Book 2: Now I Rise by Kiersten White

And I Darken was among my top ten books of last year. I can't wait to get my hands on the sequel.







Adult Fiction:

Scandal and Scoundrel Book 3: The Day of the Duchess by Sarah MacLean

I will get to this series eventually. Currently I've been working my way through Quinn's Bridgertons series (on book 3 now) so it may be awhile as that series is eight books long.





Wrexford and Sloan Mystery 1: Murder on Black Swan Lane by Andrea Penrose

Historical mystery that looks like it's going to be lots of fun. Also, I'm all about that cover.


Two Nights by Kathy Reichs

This week's twisty thriller read comes to us from the author of the Temperance Brennan series. AKA the series that inspired Bones.







Final Girls by Riley Sager

Thriller that looks amazing. Basically a bunch of final girls from slasher film-like scenarios get together and then it turns out someone starts killing them off one by one.






Graphic Novels/Manga:

Batman Beyond Vol. 1: Escaping the Grave
Flash Vol. 9: Full Stop
Octopus Pie Volume 5
Postal Vol. 5
Foolkiller Vol. 1: Psycho Therapy
Ghost Rider Vol. 1: Four on the Floor
Great Lakes Avengers Vol. 1: Same Old, Same Old
Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur Vol. 3
Prowler Vol. 1
Thanos Vol. 1: Thanos Returns
Devil is a Part-Timer Vol. 9 manga
Your Name Vol. 1 manga

No comments:

Post a Comment