Monday, July 17, 2017

Book Review: Refuge for Masterminds

TITLE: Refuge for Masterminds
Book 3 in the Stranje House series
AUTHOR: Kathleen Baldwin
PUBLISHED: May 23rd, 2017
CATEGORY: YA
GENRE: Historical Fiction, Romance
PREMISE: The adventures of the Stranje House crew continues with Lady Jane Moore...
MY REVIEW: The Stranje House series is a personal favorite of mine so I was looking forward to this book quite a bit. It did not disappoint. It kept the plot up, we got to get more background on Jane this time, and the romance was rather sweet. There's not really much I can add without going into spoilers. Just going to say: if you liked the first two books, you'll like this one.
Personally, I felt like that ending was a good one for the series, but it looks like we're getting another book according to the author. But I honestly can't complain. As I said, this series is a favorite. So I say bring on more books.
WHO SHOULD READ: those that have read the first two books, historical romance fans
MY RATING: Four out of Five female spies

No comments:

Post a Comment