Saturday, July 8, 2017

Notable Releases: 7/2-7/7

Here are some new releases from this past week that I'm eager for, are buzzy books, look interesting etc. Note: Looks like publishers changed the release date of Now I Rise from last week to this week. ;shakes fist at publishing gods for making me look wrong;

MG/YA

A Void the Size of the World by Rachele Alpine

Interesting looking mystery.

The Disappearances by Emily Bain Murphy

Spooky looking mystery I've been hearing good things about.








Adult Fiction

Stillhouse Lake Book 1 by Rachel Caine

It's Caine, so I'll be giving this book a look at some point in time.

Queens of Renthia Book 2: The Reluctant Queen by Sarah Beth Durst

I've been a long time Durst fan and I naturally loved the first book in this series. I'm glad to see it looks like people are finally starting to take notice of her books or at least this series.





Alex Craft Book 5: Grave Ransom by Kalayna Price

The fifth book in the Alex Craft series. I...need to get caught up on this series still.







Non-Fiction:

Queen of Bebop: The Musical Lives of Sarah Vaughan by Elaine M. Hayes

Interesting looking biography.







Graphic novels/Manga

Woods Vol. 7
Angel Catbird Vol. 3
Berserk Vol. 38
Injustice Ground Zero Vol. 1
Wonder Woman, The Golden Age Omnibus Vol. 2
Monstress Vol. 2
Wayward Vol. 2
Star Wars Vol. 5: Yoda's Secret War

No comments:

Post a Comment