I haven't done one of these in awhile...Opps.
Top Ten Characters Who'd Be Sitting at My Lunch Table
Well...in high school, I was always the one who read during lunch. Usually, I found some fellow book nerds and we would all either read together (our table was quietest!) or be discussing the latest hot book. So, my table would likely be filled with the bookish-introvert type characters with tendency for snark.
1) Tina Hakim-Baba from Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot
2) Hermione Granger from Harry Potter
3) Tris from the Circle of Magic series by Tamora Pierce (can also see Daja joining)
4) Neville Longbottom from Harry Potter
5) Frodo (or Bilbo) Baggins from Hobbit/Lord of the Rings
6) Elizabeth Bennett from Pride and Prejudice (Darcy would probably periodically join, as he is an awkward duck as well)
7) Kel from the Protector of the Small Quartet by Tamora Pierce
8) Tiffany Aching from The Wee Free Men/Discworld series by Terry Pratchett
9) Peeta Mallark from Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (Katniss would also periodically join, but she'd probably be really quiet and appreciate that we let her be quiet)
10) Hazel from The Fault in Our Stars by John Green