Sunday, September 21, 2014

What To Read After If I Stay

Trying to get back to doing these again. I also have another feature that I'll possibly be starting in a month or so.

What to Read After If I Stay

1) Just One Day Duology by Gayle Forman
Why: Has cute romance much like the one in If I Stay and is again, by the same author.





2) Anna and the French Kiss Trilogy by Stephanie Perkins
Why: Again, cute romance with adorable characters. Not quite as sad as If I Stay, so a good pick me up for after the feels.




3) Between by Jessica Warman
Why: Also features a girl in the afterlife. But in this, she's trying to figure out what happened to her and why she died.









4) Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
Why: Another one featuring a girl after she has died that studies her life and her choices.









5) The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
Why: Also talks about grief while having a romance at the center of the plot. Haven't read this one myself, but I have had it recommended to me after saying I liked If I Stay.









No comments:

Post a Comment