Saturday, October 13, 2012

Stacking the Shelves: Oct. 13th

This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews that tells people what new books we've gotten over the week.

Downloaded to Kindle:

Thin Veil Book 1: Through the Door by Jodi McIsaac-Adult fantasy that is under the current monthly deals.

Witch Eyes book 1 by Scott Tracey-LGBT fantasy that is currently free on Amazon.

Library Haul:

Blood of Eden book 1: The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa-Kagawa's new vampire dystopian series that I'm currently reading and am loving the hell out of.

Shadows Cast by Stars by Catherine Knutsson-YA fantasy/dystopian debut that sounded interesting to me.

The Treachery of Beautiful Things by Ruth Long-YA debut about faeries. I can never resist faerie books.

Gilt by Katherine Longshore-YA debut and Historical fiction that people have been raving about. Doubt it'll live up to my love of Code Name Verity but you never know.

Tokyo Heist by Diana Renn-YA debut that has gotten several good reviews and sounds a little like Heist Society so I'm in.

Secret Letters by Leah Scheier-YA historical fiction debut that involves Sherlock Holmes and mysteries. I'm in.

4 comments:

  1. I love The Immortal Rules! I hope you enjoy it, too! Happy reading! <3

    Here is my Stacking the Shelves: http://readwritesleepeat.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/stacking-shelves-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Tokyo Heist sounds really good I saw a lot of good reviews for it! Great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have The Treachery of Beautiful Things on my TBR list.. Great haul! *new follower*

    My StS

    Happy Reading :)

    Keely @ Realms of an Open Mind

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of great books. I have been dying to get my hands on Tokyo Heist and Shadows Cast By Stars. Happy reading!

    Here’s my Stacking The Shelves!

    ReplyDelete