Monday, October 1, 2012

Monthly Book Picks for October

All the books released in October that I hope to eventually read.

Middle-Grade:

Tuesdays at the Castle by Jessica Day George-Because I'm always up for a George book.

Heroes of Olympus Book 3: The Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan-Even though I still need to read The Son of Neptune and the last Kane Chronicles book...

YA:

Crewel World Book 1: Crewel by Gennifer Albin-Interesting looking YA debut.

Eve and Adam by Katherine Applegate and Michael Grant-Sounds like it could be cool.

Montefiore's Goddaughter by Elizabeth Brooks-debut that looks really interesting. Plus, gorgeous cover.

Beta book 1 by Rachel Cohn-Looks interesting.

Breathe by Sarah Crossan-Interesting looking dystopian even if I get the feeling the love triangle will be highly annoying.

Hush Hush Book 4: Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick-Hush Hush is my shame read series. I read it. But I'm ashamed I read it because the books...aren't good. But they're damn addicting. It's a sickness.

Dark Star by Bethany Frenette-Superheroes. Hells yeah. It's about time someone did teenage superheroes in YA. I'm amazed this isn't a larger genre.

Caster Chronicles Book 4: Beautiful Redemption by Kami Garcia and Margeret Stohl-One of my favorite series is coming to an end ;sad face; However, Kami does have a new series coming and there's the BC movie in February so it's not all sad...

Juliet Immortal book 2: Romeo Redeemed by Stacey Jay-Kind of don't want Romeo to be redeemed because I found him one of the more interesting characters in Juliet Immortal and I feel if he's redeemed all his interesting aspects will disapear but I'll still read.

Mystic City Trilogy Book 1: Mystic City by Theo Lawrence-Looks like it could be cool.

Innocents by Lili Peloquin-Gothic mystery. I love me my gothic books.

The Shadow Society by Marie Rutkoski-Secret society book. I'm a sucker for those.

Dustlands Book 2: Rebel Heart by Moira Young-Dustlands was a favorite last year. Can't wait to read the sequel even if the writing style will be forever annoying.

Adult:

Agent of Hel book 1: Dark Currents by Jacqueline Carey-New UF series and we all know I'm addicted to this genre.

Toxic City Book 1: London Eye by Tim Lebbon-Cool looking new dystopian series.

Dani O'Malley book 1: Iced by Karen Marie Moning-My favorite Fever character is getting her own book. ;insert fangirl squee;

No comments:

Post a Comment