Monday, October 1, 2012

Book Review: Arise

TITLE: Arise
Book 2 in the Hereafter series
AUTHOR: Tara Hudson
PUBLISHED: 2012
CATEGORY: YA
GENRE: Paranormal, romance
PREMISE: Amelia and co. return and try to get answers for things.
MY REVIEW: Honestly...I still don't have much to say about this series. It is what it is. Not horrible but not really great either.
The sequel doesn't really do much in terms of convincing me this series is great. It's basically more of book one. Amelia is still as bland as ever as is Joshua though it is nice to have a relationship that isn't unhealthy even if the relationship is still as boring as rocks. Really all I can say about this series is it doesn't suck. But it's not fabulous either.
So I still shrug at this. I'm not sure if I'll bother to read book 3 next year. I may just because I believe it's the last book.
WHO SHOULD READ: Those that read Hereafter and liked it.
MY RATING: Three out of Five shrugs

No comments:

Post a Comment