Saturday, August 26, 2017

Notable Releases: 8/20-8/26

Here are this past week's notable releases that you can expect a review of from me at some point in the future:

MG/YA

Ashes of Gold Book 1: The Tiger's Watch by Julia Ember

Fantasy series that looks really interesting. I'm intrigued that it has a gender-fluid main character.






The Rattled Bones by S. M. Parker

This one just sounds very interesting to me.








The First Rule of Punk by Celia C. Perez

Cute looking middle-grade contemporary that's been getting some buzz.

Jackaby Book 4: The Dire King by William Ritter

One of my favorite series these past few years sadly comes to end.







Dress Codes For Small Towns by Courtney Stevens

Contemporary LGBTQA book that's been getting some buzz.







Adult Fiction

Stay With Me by Ayobami Adebayo

Literary fiction debut that's been getting some buzz.

Girl Meets Duke Book 1: The Duchess Deal by Tessa Dare

If you're into romance at all, you know Dare is pretty big deal so this book will likely wind up being very popular. I'm still making my way through the romance reads and haven't read her yet, but I've heard good things.





Young Jane Young by Gabrielle Zevin

Lit book that's been making the rounds. It's Zevin so I'm sure we'll be hearing a lot about it in the future.







Comics/Manga

Clueless Vol. 1: Senior Year
Wonder Woman Vol. 3: The Truth
Beauty Vol. 3
xxxHolic Rei Vol. 4
X-Men Gold Vol. 1: Back to Basics

No comments:

Post a Comment