Sunday, May 5, 2013

Stacking the Shelves: May 5th

This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga over at Tynga's Reviews that tells people what new books we've gotten over the week.
This one's a wee bit late, I had work all day. Sorry.

From NetGalley:
Ink by Amanda Sun-Debut that is due out on June 25th that looks interesting. Thank you to Harlequin Teen for the eARC!

Library Haul:

The Sweetest Dark series Book 1: The Sweetest Dark by Shana Abe-Despite not being totally crazy about the one adult Abe book I read, I'm giving this a shot. However, my expectations are low.

Women of the Otherworld Book 8: Personal Demon by Kelley Armstrong-Trying to wrap up this series. Only 5 to go after this one!

Legacy series Book 1: Legacy" by Molly Cochran-One of those old series I meant to read but forgot about.

Elemental Assassin Book 2: Web of Lies by Jennifer Estep-Trying to get this series caught up this year.

His Fair Assassin Trilogy Book 2: Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers-Sequel to Grave Mercy. Do I need to explain why I wanted to read this? Yeah, didn't think so.

Partials Book 2: Fragments by Dan Wells-sequel to Partials which was good enough that I'm continuing it.

Poison by Bridget Zinn-Debut by a sadly, now deceased author. I've been itching to read this one since I've heard about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment