Sunday, May 19, 2013

Stacking the Shelves: May 19th

This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga, over at Tynga's Reviews that tells people what new books we've gotten over the week.

Downloaded to Kindle:
Let the Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger-On sale now at Amazon for 2.99 as part of the Big Deal sale. YA debut.

Bi-Weekly Library Haul:

Mercy Hollings Book 1: Beg For Mercy by Toni Andrews-Adult UF. Warning you guys now: one of my summer reading goals is to try out all those adult UF books I've been meaning too read for awhile so you'll see a lot more reviewed on here then usual. Whether or not I'll continue said series...will depend on the series in question.

Blood Ties Book 1: The Turning by Jennifer Armintrout-Adult UF about Vampires. Thought I'd give Armintrout a try.

Tales of Beauty and Madness Book 1: Nameless by Lili St. Crow-Retelling of sorts. We'll see how this one goes. I've heard mixed things.

Unearthly Trilogy Book 3: Boundless by Cynthia Hand-FINALLY off of reserve! With this book, I am done with all books I wanted to read in January.

Ghost Hunter Mysteries Book 1: What's a Ghoul to Do by Victoria Laurie-Adult UF/Paranormal mystery that I've been meaning check out for awhile.

Unraveling Book 2: Unbreakable by Elizabeth Norris-Unraveling was one of my surprise favorites last year. I can't wait to read this one.

Demon Trappers Book 4: Foretold by Jana Oliver-Finally finishing this series. I sort of forgot about the forth book for awhile...

Furious by Jill Wolfson-YA debut about Furies. Hopefully I like it better then Fury.

Not a book I received, but I did happen to start a YA group on tumblr (because there really just needs to be more, right guys?). It literally just started this week and is very much in the planning stage but if you're on tumblr, follow if you want: The YA Helpers

No comments:

Post a Comment