Wednesday, April 21, 2010

WWW Wednesdays

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions:

* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you’ll read next?

What are you currently reading?
Sookie Stackhouse Book 8: From Dead to Worse by Charlaine Harris (on my Kindle)
Nobody's Prize by Esther Friesner (my in my purse book)
Evernight series Book 1: Evernight by Claudia Gray (my at home book)

What did you recently finish reading?
This past week I've finished and reviewed:
Harper Connely series Book 1: Grave Sight by Charlaine Harris
Sookie Stackhouse Book 7: All Together Dead by Charlaine Harris
Never Cry Werewolf by Heather Davis
Lament: The Faerie Queen's Deception by Maggie Stiefvater
Knight and Rogue series Book 2: Rogue's Home by Hilari Bell
Gilda Joyce Book 3: The Ghost Sonata by Jennifer Allison

What do you think you'll be reading next?
All my current library books and the one I just bought:
House of Night Book 2: Betrayed by P.C.Cast and Kristin Cast
The Luxe series Book 1: The Luxe by Anna Godbersen
The Faerie Path by Frewin Jones
Vampire Academy Book 1 by Richelle Mead
Percy Jackson Book 4: The Battle of the Labyrinth by Rick Riordan

No comments:

Post a Comment