Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Library Loot-April 5th to the 19th

Here is some of the loot from the library I snagged on Monday. Expect reviews soon:

Knight and Rogue 2: Rogue's Home by Hilari Bell-I just found out there's a third one in this series coming out tomorrow! No, I am not squeeing...too hard.

The First Book of Pellinor: The Naming by Allison Croggon.-I've been hearing good things about this book. I hope it's worth the page count...cause yeesh.

Inkheart Trilogy Book 3: Inkdeath by Cornelia Funke.-I'm tired of waiting for it to come out in paperback. I need to know what happens!

Harper Connelly Book 1: Grave Sight by Charlaine Harris.-Having enjoyed the Sookie Stackhouse series I've decided to give her other two books a try. I was hoping for Shakespeares Landlord as well (from Lily Bard who makes a cameo appearance in the Sookie books) but sadly, they did not have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment