Saturday, June 30, 2012

July 2012 Picks

Here are all the books in July 2012 that I'm looking forward too and will eventually review on this blog.

July Picks:

YA:
Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson.-Because I've always been more interested in Tiger Lily then in Wendy. Release date: July 3rd.
The Magnolia League Book 2: The White Glove War by Katie Crouch-Because I liked Magnolia League even though I am highly aware that it is very cheesy. Release date: July 3rd.
Team Human by Justine Larbelestier and Sarah Rees Brennan.-Metaish vampire book? Yes, please. Release date: July 3rd.
So Close to You Trilogy Book 1 by Rachel Carter-Sounds interesting. Release date: July 10th.
Something Strange and Deadly Trilogy Book 1 by Susan Dennard-Hello gorgeous cover. Plus, zombies. I'm in. Release date: July 24rth.
Cold Fury by T.M. Goeglein-The summary had me at Jason Bourne meets The Sopranos. Release date: July 24rth.
Paranormalcy Book 3: Endlessly by Kiersten White-My favorite trilogy is coming to a end. ;sadface; Release Date: July 24rth.
The Lying Game series Book 4: Hide and Seek by Sara Shepard.-Because I'm addicted. Though I still need to read book 3...Released: July 31rst.

Adult:
Immortal Empire Book 1: God Save the Queen by Katie Locke-Steampunk book that sounds like it could be cool. Release date: July 3rd.
Women of the Otherworld Book 13: Thirteen by Kelley Armstrong-The last Women of the Otherworld book. No idea when I'll get to this. I hope at least by the end of this year. Release date: July 24rth.

1 comment: