Sunday, April 1, 2012

In My Mailbox (76)

Yes, this is really late, I had to work all day today sorry.
This is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren that tells people what new books we've gotten over the week.

Downloaded to Kindle:
Overprotected by Jennifer Laurens-Was a freebie when I got it. Now back to regular price.
Gray Whale Inn Mystery Book 1: Murder on the Rocks by Karen McInerney-current freebie. Damn mystery addiction...
White Witch by Trish Milburn-today's deal of the day.

Library Haul:
Chemical Garden Trilogy Book 2: Fever by Lauren DeStefano-While I wasn't as crazy about Wither as everyone else (to me it was a poorly thought out rip-off of Handmaiden's Tale, sorry) it was good enough that I'm giving the sequel a shot. This worked out well for me for A Million Suns with Across the Universe (I wound up enjoying A Million Suns lots more the AtU), so I'm hoping it's going to happen with this trilogy too.
Jessica Book 2: Jessica Rules the Dark Side by Beth Fantasky-Giving this author one more shot before I give up on her.
Clarity Book 2: Perception by Kim Harrington-Clarity was a book that came out of nowhere for me last year and I fell in absolute love. I can't wait to get to this one.
Legend Book 1 by Marie Lu-Dystopian from last year which has been getting rave reviews so I'm pretty pumped about it.
The Vanishing Game by Kate Kae Myers-Paranormal thing that looks cool.
Alex Craft Book 1: Grave Witch by Kalayna Price-Adult UF book series I've been meaning to check out.
Embrace Book 1 by Jessica Shervington-Yes, I'm giving another angel book a shot. No, I don't know why I keep doing this despite not really liking the angel genre either.
Mockingbirds Book 2: The Rivals by Daisy Whitney-I just read Mockingbirds this year and loved it. Can't wait to read this one.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet! Your library has awesome books! Really looking forward to reading Fever, as I want to see what happens next. Happy reading!

    Here's my IMM.

    ReplyDelete