Thursday, April 26, 2012

Book Review: The Vanishing Game

TITLE: The Vanishing Game
AUTHOR: Kate Kae Myers
PUBLISHED: 2012
CATEGORY: YA
GENRE: Mystery, Paranormal
PREMISE: A girl searches for clues that her brother left behind after his death.
MY REVIEW: The thing is this isn't a bad book. It's just not very interesting. I mean, I read it like a week ago and I barely remember anything about it now. That's how uninteresting it is.
If you like mysterys then this definitely fits the bill. But really, I don't really see much to say: go and read NOW. I really don't have that much to say about it really it's that dull and thus this review will be quite short. In fact, this is the end. Okay book for a library read and only if you really want too.
WHO SHOULD READ: Patient mystery fans
MY RATING: Three out of Five yawns

No comments:

Post a Comment