Thursday, October 2, 2014

Book Review: Dreams of Gods and Monsters

TITLE: Dreams of Gods and Monsters
Book 3 in the Daughter of Smoke and Bone Trilogy
AUTHOR: Laini Taylor
PUBLISHED: April 8th, 2014
CATEGORY: YA
GENRE: Fantasy/Angels-demons
PREMISE: The final battle begins...
MY REVIEW: Another awesome trilogy that I'm sorry to see go comes to a close.
I really don't have much to say about this one that isn't just plain gushing and begging of Laini Taylor to please write more books stat. I'll literally take anything. But I've pretty much been in love with this one since the beginning so this review should probably be taken with a grain of salt because I am a big fangirl of it.
In short, I loved this one. It ended it perfectly. A little predictable...perhaps. But the ending suited the trilogy and there were things I wasn't expecting. The writing was lovely as always. I am on board for any future books/book series that this author does in the future.
WHO SHOULD READ: those that have read the first two books, fantasy fans
MY RATING: Four and a half out of Five squees of delight
RATING FOR TRILOGY: Four and a half out of Five

No comments:

Post a Comment