Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Book Review: P.S. I Love You

TITLE: P.S. I Love You
AUTHOR: Cecelia Ahern
PUBLISHED: 2003
CATEGORY: Adult
GENRE: Romance, Drama
PREMISE: A women's dead husband has letters sent to her to help her get over her grief.
MY REVIEW: So here's another book from the reading through the library thing. This is again, a good example of why I'm doing this project. Under normal circumstances, I would probably never pick this up. Girly chick lit is NOT my thing. This is that in spades.
But I will say I have seen the movie (it was on TV one time, I was bored. That's usually when I see these romantic comedies). I'll spare you comparisons between the two. Everyone already knows them probably anyway. As for the book...my feelings on it are much like my feelings on the movie: cute. Good for when you're in the mood for a sappy romance. Other then that...it's not exactly a must read.
If you liked the movie or like sappy romance books, this one is for you. If that's not your thing, then I would avoid this.
WHO SHOULD READ: fans of the movie, romance fans
MY RATING: Three and a half out of Five tissues for sappiness

No comments:

Post a Comment