Saturday, February 1, 2014

Looking Ahead: February 2014

So this is a new feature that I'm hoping to be able to do on a monthly basis that is just going to be previews of books coming in the next month that I'm excited for. 

Books I'm Excited For/Eager to Read in February:

1) Lunar Chronicles Book 3: Cress by Marissa Meyer
Released Feb. 4rth.
Why I'm Eager: Um....it's the Lunar Chronicles? If you've read it, you know why I'am eager. If you haven't read it, pick up Cinder pronto. This series is made of total awesome.
Other Notable releases on Feb. 4rth: Prince of Shadows by Rachel Caine
Mistwalker by Saundra Mitchell

Released Feb. 11th.
Why I'm Eager: Pivot Point was one of the many early pleasure reads of 2013 last year. After the way it ended, I can't wait to read what happens next.
Other Notable releases on Feb. 11th:
Scarlet Book 2: Lady Thief by A. C. Gaughen


3) The Well's End by Seth Fishman
Released Feb. 25th
Why I'm Eager: The plot sounds right up my ally. Plus, YA could use some more sci-fi so I say bring it.
Other notable release on Feb. 25th:
Tin Star series Book 1: Tin Star by Cecil Castellucci
On Feb. 27th: Tsarina by J. Nelle Patrick

Some Adult Releases that look interesting:

Released Feb. 4rth
Why I'm eager: Because no matter how many times it burns me, I cannot resist the allure of a new UF series. ;prays this one is good;
Other interesting ones on the 4rth: Three Princes by Ramona Wheeler
On the 11th: The Waking Engine by David Edison


5) Moth and Spark by Anne Leonard
Released Feb 20th
Why I'm eager: It's fantasy. With dragons. It doesn't take much to make me pick up a book you guys.




No comments:

Post a Comment