Sunday, August 25, 2013

Stacking the Shelves: August 25th

This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga over at Tynga's Reviews that tells people what new books we've gotten over the week.

Sorry for my random posting this month. My work schedule has been hectic to the point where I'm actually having to consider doing scheduled posts. Something I've never done before.

Bought from Barnes and Noble:
Abandon Trilogy Book 3: Awaken by Meg Cabot-Finally going to read this!

Downloaded to Kindle:
Doll Bones by Holly Black-On sale on Kindle for 1.99 till the end of August!

Library Haul:

Arkwell Academy series Book 1: The Nightmare Affair by Mindee Arnett-YA debut that sounds totally awesome. I don't know why I haven't heard anything about it.

Deviant by Helen FitzGerald-YA debut.

The Girl Who Was Supposed to Die by April Henry-YA mystery debut.

The Woodcutter Sisters series Book 1: Enchanted by Alethea Kontis-Everyone raved about this last year and I totally forgot to read it. My bad.

Hourglass series Book 3: Infinityglass by Myra McEntire-Yes, my library had the new hourglass book already. No, I don't know how I managed to get it so fast. I didn't even go to my regular library, I went to the big fancy one because my regular library is currently under construction for the next two months.

Belle Epoque by Elizabeth Ross-YA historical fiction debut. Have heard mixed things so we'll see how it goes.

American Fairy Trilogy Book 2: Golden Girl by Sarah Zettel-Sequel to one of my favorites from last year. I can't wait to read it.







No comments:

Post a Comment