Sunday, April 7, 2013

Stacking the Shelves: April 7th

This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews that tells people what new books we've gotten over the week.

Bought books:

Finishing School Book 1: Etiquette and Espionage by Gail Carriger-I'm off my book buying ban! I managed to whittle down my bought books pile to two books. To celebrate I bought another book. This can't go wrong, right?

Library haul:

Unremembered Trilogy Book 1: Unremembered by Jessica Brody-New mystery trilogy about a girl with amnesia. I can't resist the amnesia trope.

Beta series Book 1: Beta by Rachel Cohn-leftover read from 2012 I meant to read. Currently reading and so far...reminds me an awful lot of AI. Hopefully it's not as dull as AI was.

Notes From Ghost Town by Kate Ellison-I was honestly not that into Butterfly Clues but I really liked Ellison's writing style so I'm giving this one a shot. But if I discover it's not for me either, then I'm afraid Ellison and I will have to part ways.

The Iron Codex Trilogy Book 3: The Mirrored Shard by Caitlin Kittredge-I seem to be the only one who has actually read this trilogy...I think I've seen a grand total of one review among book bloggers for it. This makes me sad.

Across the Universe Book 3: Shades of Earth by Beth Revis-FINALLY off of reserve! Only took three tries.

Madman's Daughter Trilogy Book 1: The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepard-2013 debut based on The Island of Dr. Moreau.

Mind Games Book 1: Mind Games by Kiersten White-Heard mixed reviews about this one but it's by the author of my favorite the Paranormalcy Trilogy so I'm still reading it.

Notes: Normally I would have links for you all so you can read info from Amazon but for some reason my computer is suddenly being a pain in the ass about copying links and is consequently messing up html on Blogger. Sorry.

1 comment:

  1. That's a ton of books from the library! Shades of Earth - I hope you enjoy the conclusion! DUN DUN DUN! I need to pick up Unremembered. And Mind Games. I do have The Madman's Daughter and Beta, but I've read neither! And I need to finish The Iron Codex trilogy! Read the first one, never read the other two!

    I hope you enjoy all of your books!

    Check is my STS post!

    ReplyDelete