Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Fictional Crushes

This is a weekly meme hosted by the girls over at The Broke and the Bookish

My Top Ten Characters I'd Have a Crush On If I Were a Fictional Character

1) Neville Longbottom from the Harry Potter series by J K Rowling-I have a thing for shy, nerdy guys who are secretly badass. You'll see a lot of this on the list.

2) Ethan Wate from the Caster Chronicles series by Kami Garcia and Margeret Stohl-He respects Lena and doesn't feel threatened by the fact that his girlfriend is basically stronger than he is and never tries the controlling/you only belong with me crap. Edward Cullen should take a leaf out of Ethan's book.

3) Hale from the Heist Society series by Ally Carter-Well, he's maybe not my top ten, but I've just read Perfect Scoundrels so he's in the forfront of my mind right now.

4) Magnus Bane from Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare-It would be hopeless on my end of course, but that wouldn't stop me from crushing on him. I'd at least have a fifty percent chance since Magnus is bi.

5) Numair from the Tortall series by Tamora Pierce-Because of reasons.

6) Briar from the Circle of Magic series by Tamora Pierce-Actually if I'm remembering correctly, Briar was in fact my first book crush as I first read those books when I was like 12.

7) Samwise Gamgee from the Lord of the Rings series by J. R. R. Tolkien-He cooks, he gardens, he's endlessly loyal and also badass. The perfect man. Or Hobbit in his case.

8) Jesse de Silva from The Mediator series by Meg Cabot-If Briar wasn't my first crush, then Jesse definitely was.

9) Edmund from Chronicles of Narnia series by C. S. Lewis-My nine year old self had a thing for Edmund and to this day I have a soft spot for him.

10) Frank Hardy from the Hardy Boys series-Again, childhood thing. I'm still bitter he and Nancy Drew never got together.


No comments:

Post a Comment