Sunday, December 5, 2010

New Releases: December 2010

Sorry for the delay on this list. I've been a tad busy at work and it totally slipped my mind till yesterday when I looked at the calander and went "opps!". As always, this list features random books released this month that I think people reading my blog may find interesting, I'm interested in, or just plain look interesting ;) All the links go to the book's Amazon page if you want more info on them and if it has this next to it: (!) that means I'm excited about it and you can expect a review of said book on this blog in the future. Without further ado I give you the noteable December releases:
Real Mermaids Don't Wear Toe Rings by Helene Boudreau. Paperback, released Dec. 1rst.
Wish by Alexandra Bullen. Paperback version, released Dec. 1rst.
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins. Hardcover, released Dec. 2nd.
Rosebush by Michele Jaffe. Hardcover, released Dec. 7th-I loved the Bad Kitty series and while I'm sad those books seem to have stopped, I'm super excited for this new mystery from Jaffe.
Vampire Academy Book 6: The Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead. Hardcover, released Dec. 7th (!!!) Unfortunately I'll have to wait to read this as I have paperback versions and I have this thing about having my series books match...so I won't be able to read it till either my library gets Spirit Bound or they both come out in paperback, whichever comes first.
Bleeding Violet by Dia Reeves. Paperback version, released Dec. 7th.
Candor by Pam Bachorz. Paperback, released Dec. 14th.
Need series Book 3: Entice by Carrie Jones. Hardcover, released Dec. 14th (!)
The Flappers: Vixen by Jillian Larkin. Hardcover, released Dec. 14th (!)
The Cadence of Gypsies by Barbara Casey. Hardcover, released Dec. 21rst.
The Drake Chronicles: Out for Blood by Alyxandra Harvey. Hardcover, released Dec.21rst.
Liar by Justine Larbalestier. Paperback version, released Dec. 21rst.
Morpheus Road: The Light by D.J.MacHale. Paperback version, released Dec. 21rst-written by the same author who did the popular Pendragon series.
Blue Bloods: Bloody Valentine by Melissa de la Cruz. Hardcover, released Dec. 28th-am going to be reading the first of this series this month.
Dark Divine Book 2: The Lost Saint by Bree Despain. Hardcover, released Dec. 28th (!)-I wasn't crazy about Dark Divine but if my library has a copy of this, which I'm sure they will, I'll take a look.
Incarceron Book 2: Sapphique by Catherine Fisher, Hardcover, released Dec. 28th (!!!) I just read Incarceron last month and was blown away and can't wait to read the sequel.
Scones and Sensibility by Lindsay Eland. Paperback version, released Dec. 28th-the cover on this all kinds of adorable.
Once in a Full Moon by Ellen Schreiber. Hardcover, released Dec. 28th (!)-I have the ARC ebook for this from Net Galley, will have a review of it up soon.
The Hope Chest by Karen Schwabach. Paperback, released Dec. 28th (!).
Touch series: Deadly Little Games by Laurie Faria Stolarz. Hardcover, released Dec. 28th.

As always there are also a bunch of manga coming out including new ones for Vampire Knight, Ouran High Host Club, Skip Beat, Naruto, One Piece, Bleach and so on.

No comments:

Post a Comment