Saturday, April 29, 2017

Notable Releases: 4/23-4/29

Here are all the releases that came out this past week that are on my radar, I think people might want to know about, or are just big buzzy books worth taking note of.

MG/YA

Talon Book 1: Legion by Julie Kagawa

Newest Talon book. Reminder: get caught up on this series. I haven't read it since book 1.






The Glittering Court: Midnight Jewel by Richelle Mead

Jury is out on whether or not I'll ever read this one. I didn't particularly care for the first book. But I know several other people liked it, so you all might want to know about this release.






Adult Fiction

Elemental Assassin Book 16: Snared by Jennifer Estep

Book 16 in the long running Elemental Assassin. Also need to get caught up on.

Chicagoland Vampires Book 13: Blade Bound by Chloe Neill

Apparently this is the final book in the Chicagoland Vampires series. Another one I really need to get caught up on.







Borne by Jeff Vandermeer

New book from the author of the best selling Southern Beach trilogy (soon to be a movie) also...you know what, just assume I need to get caught up on most things on this list.






Non-Fiction

The Secrets of My Life by Caitlyn Jenner

One of this the many big buzzy memoirs coming out this week.







There is No Fcking Secret: Letters From a Badass Bitch by Kelly Osbourne

This seems to be the week for celebrity memoirs.







Graphic Novels/Manga Releases:

Archie Vol. 3 TP
Road to Riverdale Vol. 2 TP
Justice League Vol. 2: Outbreak TP
X-Files Vol. 2: Come Back Haunted TP
Attack on Titan Vol. 21 manga
Black Widow Vol. 2: No More Secrets TP

No comments:

Post a Comment