Friday, April 1, 2016

Looking Ahead: April 2016

Here are some books in April that are on my radar that you can probably expect reviews for at some point or another. I will try to be better about reviewing this month as well. Last month...was not the best for time management on my part.

Released April 5th:

Tell the Wind and Fire by Sarah Rees Brennan

A new Brennan book is always something I look forward too.








Golden Girls Forever" by Jim Colucci

Yes, someone finally has done a book on the Golden Girls TV show. What took so damn long?






The Glittering Court Book 1 by Richelle Mead

New Richelle Mead series! Yes! Still need to read Soundless though.








The Last Painting of Sara de Vos by Dominic Smith

Adult fiction book that has been getting some buzz. It deals with art history so that's why I'm interested. Also it looks like it's going to do the Holes thing where there are three plots from different times, yet they all connect and I love that device when used properly.




April 7th:

My Journey With Maya by Tavis Smiley

Maya Angelou is endlessly fascinating to me. I pretty much will read any book about her now.






April 12th:

The Regional Office is Under Attack! by Manuel Gonzales

Another fun looking adult fiction book about female assassins protecting the world from destruction. They had me at female assassins.

Rebel Belle Book 3: Lady Renegades by Rachel Hawkins

How much do I love the Rebel Belle books? Let me count the ways...








A Fierce and Subtle Poison by Samantha Mabry

First, look at that gorgeous cover. Second, it sounds cool with curses, and a Caribbean setting with magic

Hamilton: The Revolution by Lin Miranda and Jeffrey Seller

I am Hamilton trash right now. Of course I'm going to be reading this.







April 19th:

Love, Lies, and Spies by Cindy Anstay

First, I adore the cover. Second, the premise just sounds fun and full of hijinks. I'm in.







The Bad-Ass Librarians of Timbuktu by Joshua Hammer

With that title, how could I not want to read this?







April 21rst:

Unicorn Tracks by Julia Ember

Fantasy LGBT book. With Unicorns. What more do you need?








April 26th:

Wrath and Dawn Book 2: The Rose and the Dagger by Renee Ahdieh

Yeah, I'm not immune to this series either.







The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokski

Another gorgeous cover that got me. Plus the premise sounds just awesome.

Black Blades Book 3: Bright Blaze of Magic by Jennifer Estep

Admittedly this is not Estep's best series. But it's still fun enough to continue with.







Down With The Shine by Kate Karyus Quinn

I'm surprised there hasn't been more buzz around this book, because it sounds pretty awesome.


Raven Cycle Book 4: The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater

Lets be honest, this is probably the one book everyone is looking forward too (and also dreading because of that thing that is supposed to happen).





No comments:

Post a Comment