Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Debut Novels I'm Looking Forward Too

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the ladies of The Broke and the Bookish
Gosh, it's been so long since I've done one of these. This is also rather late. But I wanted to gush about these awesome looking upcoming titles.

1) The Girl From Everywhere Book 1 by Heidi Heilig

Time traveling sea ship? I'm in. I mean, the rest of the stuff sounds great too, but you literally had me at time traveling sea ship.







2) Sword and Verse by Kathy MacMillan

There's been quite a bit of buzz around this one already. I'm just adding to it. The set up sounds awesome. Hopefully it delivers.







3) A Study in Charlotte Book 1 by Brittany Cavallaro

Yes, another twist on Sherlock Holmes. I can't help it, I'm a sucker for these. This one sounds a tad like Lock and Mori but with Sherlock as the female this time. Hopefully I like this one better then I did Lock and Mori.






4) Library Jumpers Book 1: Thief of Lies by Brenda Drake

The awesome cover got me. Plus, the set up just sounds awesome.








5) Revenge and the Wild by Michelle Modesto

Western Historical Fantasy? Yes please.








6) Sea of Ink and Gold Book 1: The Reader by Traci Chee

Another case where the cover got me even though this isn't coming out until like Fall. But it sounds awesome story wise as well. There's apparently pirates and assassins and it's been called a cross between Inkheart and the Grisha Trilogy. I'm in.





7) The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokski

Yes, pretty cover. But it sounds interesting and I'm all for more diverse fantasy out there.







8) The May Queen Murders by Sarah Jude

FINALLY someone has written a mystery/ghost story in Missouri (I see Gone Girl as a thriller more then a mystery). It's about time! Considering all the creepy cornfields we have out here I can't believe more haven't been written.






9) The Crown's Game Book 1 by Evelyn Skye

Yes, give me all the historical fantasy.








10) These Vicious Masks by Tarun Shanker and Kelly Zekas

This has been described as Jane Austen meets X-Men set in Victorian England. Hells yes I'm reading it.


1 comment:

  1. I have loads of these on my list too! The Star-Touched Queen sounds absolutely beautiful, I hadn't seen that one before so thank you for introducing it to me :)
    These are my top ten

    ReplyDelete