Thursday, December 31, 2015

2015 Favorites List Part IV: Sequels/Continuations/Series Conclusions

Here we have the last of the favorites list. This one is all sequels, series continuations, series/trilogy conclusions, etc. that I have enjoyed from this year.

Favorite sequels/series continuations/series/trilogy conclusions:

Avalon Book 2: Polaris by Mindee Arnett
Alienated Book 2: Invaded by Melissa Landers
Madman's Daughter 3: A Cold Legacy by Megan Shephard
Shades of London 3: The Shadow Cabinet by Maureen Johnson
Death Sworn 2: Death Marked by Leah Cypess
Winner's Trilogy 2: The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski
Lunar Chronicles 3.5: Fairest by Marissa Meyer
Rebel Belle Book 2: Miss Mayhem by Rachel Hawkins
Black Dove, White Raven by Elizabeth Wein
Night and Fog 2: A Conspiracy of Blood and Smoke by Anne Blankman
Illusive Book 2: Deceptive by Emily Lloyd-Jones
Nevermore Trilogy Book 3: Oblivion by Kelly Creagh
Princess Diaries 11: Royal Wedding by Meg Cabot
Magisterium Book 2: The Copper Gauntlet by Holly Black and Cassandra Clare
Jackaby Book 2: Beastly Bones by William Ritter
Tearling Book 2: Invasion of the Tearling by Erika Johansen
Finishing School Book 4: Manners and Mutiny by Gail Carriger
Seraphina Book 2: Shadow Scale by Rachel Hartman (still in the middle of it and loving every second)
Haven't read yet, but are sure to be favorites: Lunar Chronicles 4: Winter by Marissa Meyer
Diviners Book 2: Lair of Dreams by Libba Bray

And thus concludes my favorites list. I had a pretty good reading year, though I know my procrastination on this blog probably didn't show that. I am going to try and get better this year. Yes, I'm aware that I say that every year. At least I try?

No comments:

Post a Comment