Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I'm Looking Forward Too in 2015

This is a weekly meme hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish

This week: Top Ten Books I'm Looking Forward Too in 2015

1) Fairest and Winter from the Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer

Being Released: Fairest is out Jan. 6th, Winter is out November 24rth.

Why: Yes, I'm totally cheating by putting two books from the same series and counting them as one. I'm looking forward to BOTH of them. Don't make me choose just one. I can't.





2) Magnus Chase 1: The Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan

Being Released: October 6th, 2015

Why: Um, Riordan tackling Norse Gods? Can I get a hell yes? Note to self: maybe try to actually read the rest of the Heroes of Olympus series before this comes out (I've only read Lost Hero, I'm woefully behind).





3) Diviners Book 2: Lair of Dreams by Libba Bray

Being Released: God willing, April 14th, 2015

Why: Please no more delay, please no more delay, PLEASE NO MORE DELAY.






4) Seraphina Book 2: Shadow Scale by Rachel Hartman

Being Released: God willing (again), March 10th, 2015

Why: Seraphina was awesome. I needed the sequel like a year ago.







5) The Custard Protocol Book 1: Prudence and Finishing School 4: Manners and Mutiny by Gail Carriger

Being Released: Prudence is out March 17th and Manners and Mutiny should be out sometime in November.

Why: Yes, I'm cheating again. There's just so many awesome books coming out this year and ten is not enough to go over them all.




6) Nevermore Trilogy Book 3: Oblivion by Kelly Creagh

Being Released: God willing (please note, I'm saying that a LOT this year ;glares at authors; ;then hugs them in understanding;) July 28th, 2015

Why: See the god willing thing. Also, this trilogy is awesome and seriously underrated.





7) Embassy Row Book 1: All Fall Down by Ally Carter

Being Released: January 27th, 2014

Why: I love this author's books. I can't wait to read her new series which looks like it's going to be just as fun as the other two.






8) Illusionarium by Heather Dixon

Being Released: May 19th, 2015

Why: I loved Entwined. It is one of my favorite retellings. Among the top ten at least. This one sounds particularly awesome. Steampunk, parallel worlds. Sign me up.





9) Rook by Sharon Cameron

Being Released: April 28th, 2015

Why: The Dark Unwinding books are seriously underrated and this one sounds pretty awesome. Also, cover lust, I have it right now.






10) The Wrath and the Dawn Book 1 by Renee Ahdieh

Being Released: May 12th, 2015

Why: A retelling of A Thousand and One Nights? Um...yes, please?







2 comments:

  1. I've heard a lot of things about The Diviners but I haven't yet got to it! I am really excited for the Magnus Chase one though! I hope you get to finish Heroes of Olympus before it comes out because they get really good after the first one (which is also fun but still).

    Here's my Top Ten: https://bookrambles.wordpress.com/2014/12/02/top-ten-books-im-looking-forward-to-in-2015/

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES to All Fall Down, I love Ally Carter's Gallagher Girls series so I am looking forward to her new stuff!

    Ashley @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete