Sunday, December 28, 2014

Favorites of 2014 Part IV: Favorite Older Books I Read This Year

I read a lot of older books this year thanks to starting my reading through the library project (I'm halfway through the a authors! Go me!) and I finally got to some authors I'd been meaning to get to as well (hey there, Rowell). So, here are some of my favorite older books which were not published in 2014.

Personal Favorite Older Books not published in 2014:

The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black

Battle Magic by Tamora Pierce

The Raven Cycle Book 2: The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater

Heather Wells Book 5: The Bride Wore Size 12 by Meg Cabot (adult)

Finishing School Book 2: Curtsies and Conspiracies by Gail Carriger

Eleanor and Park/Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

Various Discworld books by Terry Pratchett (adult) (not reviewed here because it's part of a long series)

The Peter Grant series by Ben Aaronovich (adult) (totally caught up and love it, eagerly awaiting Foxglove)

Half of a Yellow Sun by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie (adult)


No comments:

Post a Comment