Thursday, December 25, 2014

Favorites of 2014 List Part 1: Favorite Debuts

It was a mixture of good and bad debuts for me this year. Some I was really looking forward too turned out to be ho hum instead (Defy), others were just made of awesome. I'm happy to report I didn't run into outright BAD ones, so I guess it's been a decent year for the debs of 2014. All books are YA unless specified.

Personal favorite debuts in no particular order:

Bird Box by Josh Malerman (adult)

Salt and Storm by Kendall Kulper

Illusive Book 1: Illusive by Emily Lloyd-Jones

Otherbound by Corrine Duyvis

Queen of the Tearling Book 1 by Erika Johansen (adult, though apparently there's debate about that)

Alienated Book 1: Alienated by Melissa Landers

Prisoner of Night and Fog Book 1 by Anne Blankman







No comments:

Post a Comment