Monday, March 10, 2014

Book Review: Will Grayson, Will Grayson

TITLE: Will Grayson, Will Grayson
AUTHOR (s): John Green and David Levithan
PUBLISHED: 2010
CATEGORY: YA
GENRE: Contemporary/Drama
PREMISE: Two Will Graysons, as different as can be, meet through circumstance.
MY REVIEW: Ever have one of those books where you like what it has to say more then the book itself? That's me and this book. Now, once again, I feel like had I found this book in my teen years I would have been all over it and probably have liked it a whole lot more. So I strongly urge teens to read this because I bet you guys will get more out of this book then I did.
As it is, I just found it a decent read, but don't have quite the strong personal attachment to it that others seem to have. But that seems to be my lot in life when it comes to John Green (and Levithan, whom I've also read before off and on). Ah well. I will say however, I adored Tiny Cooper with every inch of my being. Dude needs his own book.
So decent read. If you're a contemporary fiction fan, I would definitely check it out.
WHO SHOULD READ: John Green fans, David Levithan fans, Realistic fiction fans
MY RATING: Four out of Five guys named Will Grayson

No comments:

Post a Comment