Sunday, September 16, 2012

Stacking the Shelves: Sep 16th

This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews which tells people what new books we've gotten over the week.

Usual Library Haul:

The Legacy of Tril: Soulbound by Heather Brewer-Dystopian series that looks promising. Plus, Brewer is from my neck of the woods so I have to at least give a shout out to her as she's a local.

Gallagher Girls Book 5: Out of Sight, Out of Time by Ally Carter-One of my favorite series. I'm reading it right now and it's fabulous as usual.

The Last Princess by Galaxy Craze-2012 debut that looks like it could be awesome even though the author name is extremely eyebrow raising.

Girl is Murder Book 2: The Girl is Trouble by Kathryn Haines-Historical mystery series that I'm hoping gets better with the second book. The first was fun but sort of dragging. I'm hoping this one ramps it up.

Hereafter Book 2: Arise by Tara Hudson-I was not terribly impressed with Hereafter but it was good enough for me to give this series a second shot.

Ghost and the Goth Book 3: Body and Soul by Stacey Kade-Another installment in another favorite series that doesn't get enough recognition.

The Peculiars by Maureen McQuerry-2012 steampunk debut because my steampunk addiction got me again.

Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein-2012 debut that I've already finished and think is pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment