Saturday, October 23, 2010

In My Mailbox (18)

This is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren that tells people what new books we've gotten over the week. All the links in my post go to the book's amazon page if you want more info on them.

Downloaded onto Kindle:
Mozart's Sister by Nancy Moser.-Kindle freebie.

From the Library:
Morganville Vampires Book 3: Midnight Alley by Rachel Caine.-I'm not to impressed with this series so far but there is something intriguing about it so I'm continuing mostly with the hope that it gets better.
Alchemy and Meggy Swann-This one's been getting award buzz I believe, plus I remember liking the author's other books so decided to give it a shot.
Finnikin of the Rock by Melina Marchetta.-Part of my quest to get through the early 2010 books that I missed reading due to not being able to get it at the time I wanted.
Sing Me to Sleep by Angela Morrison.-See above.

Well, that's it. I'm not really buying any books lately because I promised myself I wouldn't until I at least finished The Girl With a Dragon Tattoo (which I start tomorrow!) and Red Pyramid (probably will start sometime next weekend) because my bought book pile is growing and I need to get it down.
So what did you get your mailbox this week?

2 comments:

  1. You've got great books this week. Sing me to Sleep is on my wishlist.
    Here's what I got In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Large list this week! Have a happy reading week! My IMM is here: http://nikkibrandyberry.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete