Friday, July 11, 2014

Series/Book Review: Cheese Shop Mystery Series

TITLE: Days of Wine and Roquefort
Book 5 in the Cheese Shop Mysteries
AUTHOR: Avery Aames
PUBLISHED: February 2014
CATEGORY: Adult
GENRE: Cozy Mystery
PREMISE: Charlotte solves yet another mystery while her fiance is away.
MY REVIEW: So I started this series as part of my library project. I am now done with it. I read the books in between but didn't review them here because I didn't want to bore you all by saying the same thing over and over again.
My feelings on the series haven't changed much since the first book. It's a cute cozy mystery. If that's your thing, go for it. If that isn't, you probably wouldn't bother with it in the first place.
So this series is a good library read for those into cozy mysteries. That's honestly about all I have to say about it, because it's typical cozy mystery stuff.
WHO SHOULD READ: Cozy Mystery fans
MY RATING: Three out of Five cheeses

No comments:

Post a Comment