Sunday, July 28, 2013

Stacking the Shelves: July 28th

This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga over at Tynga's Reviews that tells people what new books we've gotten over the week.

Bi-Weekly library haul:

Mortal Fire by Elizabeth Knox-YA debut that I confess, I mostly picked up due to gorgeous cover. But also the story sounds like something right up my alley.

Arclight Book 1 by Josin L. McQuein-I've heard very mixed reviews about this debut. So I've decided to check it out for myself and decide.

Revenants series Book 3: If I Should Die by Amy Plum-I have a love/hate relationship with the Revenants series but I love it more then it annoys me so here we are.

Rebel Spirits by Lois Ruby-YA debut that sounds like a good old-fashioned ghost story like Ruined by Paula Morris. I love those.

The Cahill Witch Chronicles by Jessica Spotswood-sequel to one of my favorite debuts from last year. Can't wait to read it!

Permanent Record
by Leslie Stella-YA debut I've heard very little about for some reason. That always tends to get me curious.

Reboot by Amy Tintera-YA debut that has gotten lots of buzz. Dystopian so we'll see how it goes (these have been on and off for me lately).

No comments:

Post a Comment