Saturday, July 20, 2013

Book Review: Dead Silence

TITLE: Dead Silence
Book 4 in the Body Finder series
AUTHOR: Kimberly Derting
PUBLISHED: April 2013
CATEGORY: YA
GENRE: Paranormal/Mystery
PREMISE: Violet's life gets more complicated as her secrets spill over into her personal life.
MY REVIEW: This is one of those series that has gotten better over time. I was mildly into it at first, but now it's become one of those I look forward to each time an installment comes out.
While this one was still solid it sort of...wandered a bit? I think the author is running out of ideas which probably means it's time to end the series. I have no idea if this is the ending or not (I thought the third book was supposed to be the ending but lo and behold...) so I can't say for sure if this is an ending of a series or not. Way it ended, leads me to say no. But you never know nowadays with YA.
But all in all, a satisfying installment. If you love the series, you'll probably enjoy this one.
WHO SHOULD READ: fans of books 1-3, Clarity fans, mystery fans, paranormal fans
MY RATING: Four out of Five dead bodies

No comments:

Post a Comment