Happy New Year everyone. So much for that world ending in 2012 stuff, huh? So New Year, new Top Ten Tuesday. Appropriate. This is a weekly meme hosted by the girls over at The Broke and the Bookish.
Top Ten Books I Resolve to Read in 2013:
1) The rest of the Song of Ice and Fire books-Feast of Crows has been sitting on my shelf all lonely like for about three months now...
2) Anansi Boys (and his two short story books and his new one that he has coming out) by Neil Gaiman-Because it's Neil Gaiman and American Gods was one of my favorite reads last year.
3) The Sabriel Trilogy by Garth Nix-Got this box set for my birthday like two years ago and I haven't picked it up once. I feel really guilty about that...
4) The Perks of Being a Wallflower-Up and ready to go on my Kindle. Hopefully I'll get to it this month.
5) Any John Green book-Meant to last year. Stuff came up.
6) Gunmetal Magic and the newest Kate Daniels books by Ilona Andrews-For some reason I failed to pick up any Andrews last year. What was wrong with me?
7) Iced by Karen Marie Moning-Also totally forgot about Dani's book ;smacks forehead;
8) Finish The Women of the Otherworld series by Kelley Armstrong-Got up to the halfway mark last year. Lets see if I can get to the final book.
9) Son of Neptune, Serpant's Shadow, and Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan-I'm woefully behind on my Percy Jackson/Kane Chronicles crack. I feel really bad about this considering my love of this series.
10) Infernal Devices 2: Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare-Seriously, why haven't I read this yet?