Monday, September 19, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (1)

I decided I would try to do this meme and see how it goes. This is a weekly meme hosted over at Book Journey that tells people what we're reading over the week. All the links in this post go the book's Amazon page if you want more info.

I'm Currently reading:
A Song of Fire and Ice Book 1: A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin.-Currently 600 pages or so in and I hope to wrap it up this week. (adult)
Mercy Thompson Book 5: Silver Borne by Patricia Briggs-I'm hoping to get caught up with this series this year. After this one more book to go! (adult)

Planned for the rest of the week:
Darkness Rising Book 1: The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong-A spin-off of Darkest Powers which is a spin-off of Women of the Otherworld. I love this universe that Armstrong has created and always look forward to reading them.
Heroes of Olympus Book 1: The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan-I'm still a bit new to Percy Jackson. When this book came out I was only on book 3. So I'm hoping to get completely caught up with the books in time for Son of Neptune.
A Long Long Sleep by Anna Sheehan-A 2011 Debut from August that looks like a dystopian retelling of Sleeping Beauty.

That's it for me this week.

Planned reviews for this week: Magic Slays by Ilona Andrews (already done), Bad Girls Don't Die Book 2: From Bad to Cursed by Katie Alender, Silver Borne by Patricia Briggs, Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin and if I can finally get it done Dr. Strange and Mr. Norrell by Suzanne Clarke.

No comments:

Post a Comment