Sunday, September 25, 2011

In My Mailbox (56)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren that tells people what new books we recieved over the week. All the links in this post go to the books Amazon page if you want more info.

From the library:
The Last Little Blue Envelope by Maureen Johnson-Read 13 Little Blue Envelopes and I'm very curious about what was in the last one. Hopefully it'a worth all that drama in the first book.
The Vespertine by Saundra Mitchell-I read Shadowed Summer last year and loved it and having her do historical paranormal romance gives me a major happy.
Dark Mirror by M.J. Putney-I've heard next to nothing about this new series but it sounds right up my alley: magical outcasts in historical setting. I must say I'm loving this influx of historical fantasy books. Keep it up YA! Please be a new trend.
Steel by Carrie Vaughn-I really like Vaughns adult series Kitty and this one sounds so awesome: fencing girl gets sent back in time and becomes a pirate. I'm in.

That's it for me. Sorry this is so late, I had to work all day.

3 comments:

  1. OOoooh I loved The Last Little Blue Envelope! I hope you enjoy it too :)

    Here's my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been meaning to try to Blue Envelope series. Great haul!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads
    Don't forget to enter my ARC giveaways. There's some great grabs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books, I can't wait to get my hands on The Vespertine :)

    Have a great week,

    Rachel @ Fictional Fantasy

    PS - Come and check out my IMM if you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete