Sunday, September 11, 2011

In My Mailbox (54)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over The Story Siren that tells people what new books we've gotten over the week. All the links in this go to the book's Amazon page if you want more info.

Downloaded to Kindle:
Miss Marple Book 1: The Murder at the Vicarage by Agatha Christie-Can you believe I've never read Christie before even though I love all the Perot and Marple tv stuff? This is me trying to rectify that mistake.
Bright Young Things Book 1 by Anna Godbersen-I'll be honest I'm not sure when I'll get to this because honestly I'm not a huge fan of Luxe which to me was basically Gossip Girl with period dresses and a overly glamourized version of that time period. From the sound of it, this series is going to be more of the same just with Flappers instead. I'm giving it a shot because it's free though.

From the Library:
Bad Girls Don't Die Book 2: From Bad to Cursed by Katie Alender-Bad Girls Don't Die was a recent pleasant surprise for me so I'm eager to read the sequel that recently came out.
Kate Daniels Book 5: Magic Slays by Ilona Andrews-Finally getting around to this one which I've been dying to read ever since I finished up Book 4.
Mercy Thompson Book 5: Silver Borne by Patricia Briggs-I'm trying to wrap up the Mercy Thompson Series. After this I just have River Marked and I'm all caught up with this series which was a book goal of mine this year so yay.

That's all for me this week. What did you get in your mailbox?

1 comment: