Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Looking Ahead: November 2016

Here are all the November book releases on my radar that you can probably expect reviews for at some time in the future.

Released November 1rst:

The Naturals Book 4: Bad Blood by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

Barnes has been knocking it out of the park with series lately. This one is her latest in The Naturals series (possibly the last, but never say never in YA).







Amateurs Book 1: The Amateurs by Sara Shepard

A new series from the author of Pretty Little Liars. I have mixed feelings about said series, but Shepard spins some interesting mysteries, so I will be giving this a look....eventually.






The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon

New contemporary from the author of Everything Everything. Take a moment and stare at that gorgeous cover.







Released November 8th:

Heartless by Marissa Meyer

A retelling of Alice in Wonderland from the Queen of Hearts point of view by the author of Lunar Chronicles? Sign me up!







Timekeeper Book 1: Timekeeper by Tara Sim

New steampunk series that looks interesting and I'm loving that it includes an LGBT romance. Yay for more fantasy LGBT books!







Released November 15th:

Scrappy Little Nobody by Anna Kendrick

Another awesome lady celeb releasing a memoir. I will definitely be reading this at some point.







Star Wars Rogue One: Catalyst by James Luceno

The Star Wars books have been knocking it out of the park for me lately. I'm really looking forward to Rogue One, so I can't wait to read this one.







Swing Time by Zadie Smith

I've been hearing a lot about Zadie Smith, I'll be looking into this interesting book that has been buzzed about a lot on the adult fiction book circuit.







November 22nd:

Of Fire and Stars by Audrey Coulthurt

Another LGBT fantasy! Yes! This one about two princesses falling in love.








Scythe Book 1: Scythe by Neal Shusterman

Interesting looking new series from the author of the Unwinded series.








November 29th:

Searching for John Hughes by Jason Diamond

Interesting looking non-fiction about a guy and his connections/feelings about movie director John Hughes







Talking As Fast As I Can by Lauren Graham

Just in time for the new revival coming, the star of Gilmore Girls has a memoir out.







Tearling Book 3: The Fate of the Tearling by Erika Johansen

Finally the conclusion to the Tearling trilogy comes out. I admit, I wasn't that into this series in the beginning. I thought it was just okay. But that second book took things to another level and I can't wait to see how this ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment